Miracles Happen Festival PricingWe are grateful for all the groups and bands that are performing so please help us spread the word. Our staff and the festival committee look forward to seeing you.
Above and Beyond Giving
The festival is a benefit for the Ranch and our Operation Welcome Home military retreat program. We hope that you will consider giving more than the price of admittance to help support the ranch and our military programs. Our troops go above and beyond the call so we can try to do the same in support of them. You can designate Above and Beyond giving via the online registration, or give at the gate, or during free will offerings.
|Family/Individual Rates|| || |
|Adults (18+)|| ||$ 30 |
|Youth (6-17 years old)|| ||$ 20|
|Kids (5 and under)|| ||Free|
| Family maximum*|| ||$ 100|
|10 or more people**||$12 each|
|20 or more people** || ||$10 each|
- Children ages 5 and under free.
- * Family is defined as parents and children ages 16 and under.
- ** For groups, wristbands will be distributed before the event.
- All military families admitted free to the Military Celebration 11:00 am to 12:30 pm. If military families wish to attend the rest of the festival, discount wristbands are available for $10 per person.
- Ticket pricing includes all events and activities, but excludes concessions.
- Activities are first-come-first-serve but first time participants in an activity may be given priority.
- Wristbands are non-refundable.
- Food Vendors will be available. Group purchases will also have the option of pre-buying food tickets to provide an "all-expenses paid" day for your company or organization.
- Wristbands not required for those attending only on Friday or Sunday.
YOU MAY PURCHASE ONLINE UNTIL FRIDAY 5 PM on July 24th
. AFTER THIS TIME WRISTBANDS MUST BE PURCHASED AT THE GATE.
THE MUSIC PERFORMANCES ARE OUTDOORS SO YOU WILL NEED TO BRING LAWN CHAIRS TO SIT IN. CAMPING IS AVAILABLE ON SITE AT THE RANCH. CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS.