As a Motivational Speaker for the past 18 years, Bob has left an impact on thousands of people nationwide. One of his presentations, "It's not what happens to you, it's what you do about it" is an example of how he gets his message across. He's a counselor, coach and author. To receive a copy of Bob's inspirational book, "Marathons of Life,".
Click here to view Bob's videos and to see where he's been recently.
Bob and his wife Jode have four daughters: Hannah age 19, and Triplet girls age 17 (Lydia, Abigail, and Elizabeth).
Photo taken at Constitution Hall in Washington, DC where Bob spoke and was awarded the DAR Award.
- Completed 100 Marathons in his wheelchair: Boston, Twin Cities, Grandma’s, Chicago, Med City, Orange Bowl, Los Angeles, Lincoln, Fox Cities, Honolulu, Blue Angel, Disney, Green Bay, Madison, Journey’s, Quad Cities, Denver Jesus Run, Phoenix, New Zealand.
- 75 first place wins including. Twin Cities - 1986, 1987, 1988, Chicago 1986 & Grandma’s in Duluth, MN.
- 275 races total - pushed my chair over 10,000 miles.
- 2006 – Inducted into the National Wrestling Hall of Fame.
- Avid: Hunter, Downhill Skier & Ultralight Pilot.
Honored with a trip to Washington DC for serving the Military and Spoke at the 119th Continental Congress at DAR - Daughters of the American Revolution. Read more about Bob and DAR
Won the Major League Baseball’s & People Magazine ALL STARS AMONG US award. Received national recognition at the all star game in Anaheim, CA. Read more about Bob and ALL STARS
- Founder & Director of Ironwood Springs Christian Ranch, a 200 acre ranch in Southern Minnesota serving 24,000 people annually.
- General Contractor and Development Director for Miracle Lodge, a $5 million dollar project.
- Founder and Director of Operation Welcome Home, a free retreats for soldiers.
- National Motivational Speaker... "It’s not what happens to you, it’s what you do about it."
- Delivered 100 wheelchairs to Ghana, W. Africa resulting in Ghana taking their first ever disabled athletes to the Paralympics.
- Counselor and coach.
- Author of the inspirational book, “Marathons of Life”
- Founder and Director of National Wheelchair Sports & Recreation Camp (started in 1986).
- Current mission of sending wheelchairs to Haiti.